These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Monday 14 July 2014

REAL HEROES - Malala Day

July 14th is Bastille Day In France but it's Malala day everywhere else

I have written about Malala Yousafzai before and you will find those posts by searching the tag 'REAL HEROES.'

If Malala is representative of her generation and they are as determined and brave as she is, there is some hope for the human race.





'The terrorists thought they would change my aims and stop my ambitions, but nothing changed in my life except this: weakness, fear and hopelessness died. Strength, power and courage were born.'


If you would like to read more about Malala's contribution to the world (so far) this article from the Huffington Post is a great start and I suggest that if you have children, read it to them - you could not ask for a better role model.

No comments:

Post a Comment