These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Friday 11 July 2014

Good People Against Bad Government Tee

Although Australia doesn't have the monopoly on bad government, we do have the least popular Prime Minister in Australia's history and possibly the least popular leader in the developed world.  


Good People Against Bad Government T Shirt
Good People Against Bad Government T Shirt by retrofitthefuture
Browse other Protest T-Shirts
Good People Against Bad Government Tees
Good People Against Bad Government Tees by retrofitthefuture
Make a custom shirt at zazzle.com.au

I'm not going to get into arguments about whether this image has been photoshopped. It  doesn't matter because I have actually heard the same sentiment expressed by all age groups at different times over the last few months - perhaps most disturbingly by my mother.




No comments:

Post a Comment