These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Saturday 5 July 2014

Julia Gillard - Told You So Tees

Nine months of Neo con(man) government and, with the benefit of 20//20 hindsight, Australians have a better understand of what constitutes a good and bad government.

Conservatives claim that Julia Gillard was treated no differently than any other member of parliament but I disagree. The Abbott led opposition and the mainstream media acted disgracefully, like private school bullyboys and their supporters cheered them on.

Well Ms Gillard warned us what an Abbott government would be like but people had stopped listening - if anyone has the right to say 'I told you so' it is Julia Gillard.

She was not perfect but I think that, in years to come, Julia Gillard will be remembered kindly.  


Browse more Liberal T-Shirts
Julia Gillard - Told You So Tees
Julia Gillard - Told You So Tees by retrofitthefuture
design your own tee shirt using zazzle.com.au



And.... if you've forgotten what a good and graceful woman looks like when she's been pushed too far - watch this, then watch it being sung. 

No comments:

Post a Comment