These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Friday 11 July 2014

Disappeared Tees (or 'That's Some Soviet Shit Right There')

The Australian government has taken to 'disappearing' people in the name of protecting Australia's borders from asylum seekers arriving by boat. Much has been written about this over the last few weeks but some of the best and most sensible commentary can be found on the Heathen Scripture Facebook page and I reproduce one of his status updates below  but I encourage you to read the follow up to this post on his blog which you can find here. 

That's some Soviet shit right there.



Create custom shirts using zazzle.com.au
Disappeared T Shirts
Disappeared T Shirts by retrofitthefuture
Create customized tee shirts at Zazzle



But the last word (for today) goes to Michael Leunig.......




No comments:

Post a Comment