These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Go Home Australia, You're Drunk Tee

An open letter to the rest of the world:

Dear World, 
Sorry about this. 
We were tricked into electing a tea party government which has since gone rogue.
The good news is that our government is about as popular as a dose of the clap at the moment and we're doing all we can to get rid of them.
Until then, wear this t-shirt to remind all Australians that they are global citizens and that there are no rights without responsibilities. 
Once this lot have gone, I promise that we will go back to being the warm and welcoming land of the 'fair go,' kangaroos, koalas and shrimps on the barbie (even though we call them prawns)  
All the best

Retrofit The Future 


Go Home Australia, You're Drunk Tee Shirt
Go Home Australia, You're Drunk Tee Shirt by retrofitthefuture
Create a customized tee shirt using Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment