These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Wednesday 23 April 2014

REAL HEROES - Angelina Jolie


We live in society where football players and reality TV contestants are regularly described by the media as 'heroes' - some of them might be but most are not

I'm not sure about you but my heroes tend to be selfless and a lot more heroic and braver than that 


I came up with the idea for 'REAL HEROES' a while back - a series which identifies and celebrates my heroes and you're welcome to download and share them as you please (non-commercial use only)


Some of my heroes have charities and I have included a link  - donate if you can
                                                                                                      


REAL HEROES - Angelina Jolie



Angelina Jolie has won an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards and three Golden Globe Awards and was named Hollywood's highest paid actress in 2009, 2011, and 2013.

The thing is that she doesn’t have to do humanitarian work, she could kick back on private beach, on her own island is she wanted to but thankfully she chooses to help those less fortunate than her.
Her work with refugees as a Special Envoy for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) draws the attention of an otherwise uninterested media to the plight of refugees.

You can donate to the UNHCR here

No comments:

Post a Comment