These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Tony Abbott - If I Only Had A Brain Tee

An Israeli doctor says: "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in 6 weeks." A British doctor says: "That is nothing; we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in 4 weeks.” An American doctor says: "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in 2 weeks." An Australian doctor, not to be outdone, says: "You guys are way behind...... We just took a man with NO brain, made him Prime Minister, and now the whole country is looking for work.



Tony Abbott - If I only had a brain T Shirt
Tony Abbott - If I only had a brain T Shirt by retrofitthefuture
Browse other Tony abbott T-Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment