These products come in hundreds of different variations - I post the designs that I like but if you click on the image and follow the link through to Zazzle, you can change product styles and colours, switch between men’s women’s and kid’s and you can even change the background colour of the design. I've posted some instructions on how to do this in the "how to buy from Zazzle" button (above) but I'm also happy to customise my products for you - drop me an e-mail at teebarblogspot@hotmail.com

Saturday 7 December 2013

French Cockerel Tee



French Cockerel Tee Shirt by retrofitthefuture
See other French T-Shirts

Looks great on Tee Shirts - lends anyone a sort of French rustic charm........






French Cockerel Aprons by retrofitthefuture
Browse more French Aprons

A rooster on an apron would look great on staff in a poultry store or chicken shop........



French Cockerel Trucker Hats by retrofitthefuture
Make your own custom caps using zazzle

......but I'm not so sure that you should walk around with a rooster on your hat -
it may leave you open to suggestions of being a 'cock' head.
Actually, now that I come to think of it, wearing it on a
ladies Tee shirt may send out the wrong message too.

No comments:

Post a Comment